Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tool #2 Bldg. Community in the Online Environment

I commented on 5 different blogs and found out that it was pretty easy.  I learned that Twitter can be a pretty useful tool and that we are all feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I can see how participating in the online community could be very helpful.  I don't mind sharing my thoughts publicly, as long as it's mainly educators when we're talking about what works with kids, etc.  That wouldn't be appropriate for students.  I would like to fully understand Twitter in the future so I may have to spend some time there.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your help this morning. My 11 tools seems like it will be helpful in the future, but it is going to be a lot of learning and practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would get the hang of it! Let me know how your Twitter experiment goes - I still haven't made the leap to tweet.

    ReplyDelete